To avoid sweating: how to prevent the Windows misting up in the car
In the cold season, cars often misted glass.
In principle, this problem is caused by the presence of moisture in the cabin. Not in the sense that everyone in the car is a barrel of water, but in the sense that we brought the snow inside on the soles of shoes. It melts and then condenseries on the glass.
So, five simple steps to glass is not sweating:
1. Air flow should be directed to the glass;
2. No need to expose too high temperature inside the car. Otherwise, due to the intense evaporation, the moisture again condenses on the cold glass;
3. It is better to turn off the recovery system as it would be better if the air comes from the outside;
4. In order to reduce the level of humidity along with “the oven”, you need to turn on the air conditioner. It will dry the air;
5. And last, to prevent the misting will be recirculating in the cabin that you want to include with the running (!) the air-conditioning.