Police rights and obligations of drivers when stopping the vehicle
The scope of the law and rules for both parties in infolada.
Information about how to behave with patrol officers, released on the official website of the service. We have displayed the main points on the slides and infographics that will be useful as guidance to drivers and not only. When a police officer has the right to stop the car?
A police officer may stop the vehicle in the following cases:
- If the driver violated traffic Rules.
- If there is an obvious technical failure of the vehicle (the vehicle).
- If you have information about the involvement of the driver or passengers of the vehicle creating an accident, criminal or administrative offense, or if there is information that the vehicle or cargo can be an object or a means of creating an accident, criminal or administrative offense.
- If the vehicle is wanted.
- If you need to poll the driver or passengers of the circumstances of the incident, an accident, criminal or administrative offense, the person they could be.
- If you want to attract the driver of the vehicle to assist other road users or the police or as a witness during the execution of protocols about adminnarusheniyah or materials relating to the accident.
- If an authority adopted a decision on banning or restriction of movement. If a method of securing cargo on the vehicle creates a danger to other road users.
- If you break the order of use on the vehicle special lighting or sound signals.
The law provides for a total of 9 cases, when the vehicle can be stopped based on this, in other situations the officer may require the driver to stop the car.
Seem to be bobbies on the beat?
To you, or in the case of your appeal, he was bound to give his name, position, special rank and produce according to your requirement business card, providing an opportunity to review the information in it, not releasing it from his hands.